Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sorry, will write in englis. The Gemtos is a french convention that will held in less than 2 moths in France. For the occasion, I will release the game I am working on for the coding contest ("create a puzzle game like a Puzzle Bobble or a Candy Crush for an Atrai machine") It will be an Atari Lynx game, in tate mode, featuring Leaf from Ynxa. It will not be a Puzzle Bobble like or Candy Crush like, but inspired by another series of puzzle game (but with some differences) As I don't want to reve…

• It was a really great event and I hope to be able to attend again without waiting 15 more years next time Thanks you for all people involved in the event, it is a lot of work but you made many atari fans happy this WE.

• I received the games this afternoon. I am currently packaging your orders. You should have receive the tracking number. I hope to be able to send them today, otherwise it will have to wait for monday or tuesday (as most post offices are closed in France on monday) I also have some extra that I will put in the shop

• Der "Atari Lynx" Thread

Fadest / YAstuna Games - - Atari

Quote from 108 Sterne: “I'd like to tell a spectacular story and wash dirty laundry... but I honestly have no idea. There are also graphics from the past, I didn't remake the entire game. The original was already ancient when Fadest (or was it the lynx back then?) asked me if I could contribute some stuff for a new/extended version. Presumably, the original graphic designer was simply no longer traceable or available. ” Sorry, will reply in english;) The initial game was from a coding contest. I…

• For your information, Carl has sent the games, so once I get them, I will complete the orders and send them to customers. If you want to save some money and get your game at the eJagfest (so 1 more month of delay...), I can keep it and bring it to you and give you back the postage fees. Just send me a message or mail asking for this.

• Thanks you for everyone your support, there are still 2 games available, but I may be able to order a bit more if there are enough demand. Quote from Nognir: “Ich hab leider ne Mail bekommen, dass es bei mir auf Backorder ist, obwohl ich zeitig bestellt habe. Da ich aber eh schon Jahre gewartet habe das zu spielen, kann ich wohl noch etwas weiter warten. ” Yes, Carl will send me the games in September, so I have put all order in "backordered ans paid" to fid them easily when I receive the game.

• Got an answer from Carl. There will not be the Jaguar logo on this release, so the picture with the Ajax64 logo is the one Carl will produced and sell in direct or via resellers.

• Der "Atari Lynx" Thread

Fadest / YAstuna Games - - Atari

Quote from CD-i: “Was mir beim lynx fehlt sind Games an denen man länger spielen kann. Die meisten sind sehr kurze Actiontitel oder knobeleien. ” Ja, das war ein problem Aber viele neue Lynx homebrew spiele unterstützen EEprom und sind länger. Wyvern Tales (JRPG), Unnamed, Ynxa...

• Thanks you, I have seen your post after posting ine. For packaging, it is up to Carl to decide, I will just receive and redispatch his production. Just like he takes some of my games for US customers.

• I hope you won't mind if I write in english and I apologise for post a self promotion for first post but I thought this may interest you, I can read a bit german due to my old school years (30 years ago) and the quality german production on ST/Falcon, but I can't write it easily. My pseudo is Fadest, and I am a long time Lynx coder (and now GB coder and from time to time Jaguar also). For 2 years, I am running Yastuna Games, which is a solo publishing company dedicated to Lynx and GameBoy right …