lol, böses nexgam?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• lol, böses nexgam?

Da will ich grade auf die Seite (einfach nexgam.net) und was sagt mir mein Anonmynizer:

Warning!

The site you are attempting to access has been flagged by Anonymizer's Malicious Site Filter. Anonymizer blocks many sites used for spyware, viruses, spam robots, phishing scams, and other privacy violations.

If you understand that Anonymizer has indicated that this site is dangerous, but you would like to see the page anyway, please select one of the options below.

We strongly advise that you do not visit this site.

The above button blocks ActiveX and Java, which are technologies that allow programs from the Internet to be run in your browser. Spyware and other malicious software can use ActiveX and Java to compromise your system and personal information.

If you believe that this web site has been incorrectly blocked, click the following button.

...liegt das an diesem "doubleclick" Werbe-dingens oder was?
      [COLOR=red][B]Xbox Live Gamertag: Howitzer360[/B][/COLOR]
      [I][SIZE=20]My dream: Get David Hayter to sing the Oompa-Loompa songs from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory."[/SIZE][/I]