ejagfest 2012 - Atari Jaguar Europe Festival am 24. November (nähe Düsseldorf)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• So close now and for once I've got my stuff together in plenty of time - I even have my passport in my pocket - unheard of! :)

Despite his major health issues, CJ has come through and worked hard to bring us a version of Rebooteroids that should be fun and challenging and give a small taste of what the final 4mb cart game will be like to play. I'll leave this running all day if possible with the rotary controller attached.

DML has built a version of Livewire with music and sound effects enabled, so that will be more fun to see and play than the build from back in the 90s.

I'll be firing up my ancient desktop PC this afternoon and flashing JiFFIfied ROMs of CVSD's Dance Dance Xirius Space Party and Ladybugged to the old Poulpecart prototype and the new Jagtopus cart prototype. (Things are moving along nicely with the flash carts - SCPCD received his 4xcart multiprogrammer prototype back from the manufacturer, meaning we'll be 4x as productive when flashing future games :)

I have a box of Kobayashi Maru: Final as you know. Price is still not determined as we need to finalise things with RGCD and all Reboot members involved in the game and future cart production (which is what this and future CD releases will be working towards funding).

Looking forward to grabbing some copies of Impulse X and Heiko's DVD pack and hopefully spending more time seeing what other people have brought with them than previous ejagfests.

ps I voted for Val d'Isere as nobody else had and it's the only game I played apart from BSF (and I -hate- that game :P )
    • sh3-rg schrieb:

So close now and for once I've got my stuff together in plenty of time - I even have my passport in my pocket - unheard of! :)

Despite his major health issues, CJ has come through and worked hard to bring us a version of Rebooteroids that should be fun and challenging and give a small taste of what the final 4mb cart game will be like to play. I'll leave this running all day if possible with the rotary controller attached.

DML has built a version of Livewire with music and sound effects enabled, so that will be more fun to see and play than the build from back in the 90s.

I'll be firing up my ancient desktop PC this afternoon and flashing JiFFIfied ROMs of CVSD's Dance Dance Xirius Space Party and Ladybugged to the old Poulpecart prototype and the new Jagtopus cart prototype. (Things are moving along nicely with the flash carts - SCPCD received his 4xcart multiprogrammer prototype back from the manufacturer, meaning we'll be 4x as productive when flashing future games :)

I have a box of Kobayashi Maru: Final as you know. Price is still not determined as we need to finalise things with RGCD and all Reboot members involved in the game and future cart production (which is what this and future CD releases will be working towards funding).

Looking forward to grabbing some copies of Impulse X and Heiko's DVD pack and hopefully spending more time seeing what other people have brought with them than previous ejagfests.

ps I voted for Val d'Isere as nobody else had and it's the only game I played apart from BSF (and I -hate- that game :P )

I'm sooo tempted to play livewire and rebooteroids! :D
      "I'm Special Agent Francis York Morgan, but please call me York, that's what everyone does..."

{O,o}
      /)__)
      --"-"--
      uhu.webcam.pixtura.de/ Eulen-Live Cam!

youtube.com/oxcellent Meine Retro-Video-Reviews
    • bmX schrieb:

Ich möchte hier noch mal für die Abstimmmung auf Seite 1 werben. Momentan liegen Brutal Sports Football und Total Carnage gleich auf.
      Mein Favorite ist Brutal Sports Foootball, da es zum einen sehr viel Spaß macht und zum andren sehr gut für ein Turnier geeignet ist. Stimmt ab, nur noch 2 Tage. :)

bmX schrieb:

Ich möchte hier noch mal für die Abstimmmung auf Seite 1 werben. Momentan liegen Brutal Sports Football und Total Carnage gleich auf.
      Mein Favorite ist Brutal Sports Foootball, da es zum einen sehr viel Spaß macht und zum andren sehr gut für ein Turnier geeignet ist. Stimmt ab, nur noch 2 Tage. :)

Achso ja , hab für Primal Rage gestimmt :)
    • Slainte schrieb:

bmX schrieb:

bmX schrieb:

Achso ja , hab für Primal Rage gestimmt :)

Same here :)
      It´s showtime
    • Der ist bei meinen Eltern und ich komm da nimmer hin. Aber ich denk wir haben so viel zeug was wir auf den Nachmittag reinpresssen wollen, dass wir den gar nicht brauchen werden.

Für medieval mayhem brauchen wir die Tennis paddles. Also die bei denen zwei an einem Port hängen
      Real Games need only one button!
    • Mr. Incredible schrieb:

Nognir schrieb:

Mit "der Bayer" hatte ich eigentlich mich gemeint, weil ich mag keine Currywurst :D
      so viel dazu.

Gibts sonst etwas was man mitnehmen sollte?
      Beispielsweise nen Atari 800XL mit Tempest XTreem?

Ahh Bayern: Weisswurst, Haxen, Lederhosen

Atari 800XL would be very nice.

Please don´t forget the Medival Mayhem. I take one pair of paddles with me.
      :)
      It´s showtime