Neues SNK Playmore Logo

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Neues SNK Playmore Logo

Ist mir gerade jetzt erst aufgefallen. Anscheinend hat SNK Playmore mal wieder sein Logo angepasst. Das "Neue" ist jetzt komplett in SNK-blau... :thumbup:

[A FINAL FAREWELL] (©SNK Playmore)
      "To all of our customers who have purchased NEOGEO ROM cartridges up till now, thank you very much. We offer our most heartfelt gratitude for your loyal patronage over these 14 full years and hope for your continued support for our games on the many other platforms we will provide products for in the future. NEOGEO fans rule!"
      planet-snk.de

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Shiro ()

• SNK Playmore USA appoints new President

To Whom It May Concern,
      I am pleased to inform you that as of today SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION USA’s Board of Directors has officially appointed me, Koichi Toyama, as the new Company President of SNK PLAYMORE USA CORPORATION in light of the resignation of Masao Ohata.

Just as my predecessor Mr. Ohata, I would like to emphasize that I will focus on continuing strong business development in order to surpass all expectations. I promise to do my best with vigorous dedication for the company and our Video Games business.
      Thank you very much for your continued support of SNK PLAYMORE USA CORP.
      SNK PLAYMORE USA CORPORATION
      1700 7th Ave., Suite 2100, Seattle, WA 98101
      Koichi Toyama / President & CEO

Wird wohl momentan etwas umgebaut bei SNKP. Mal schauen was noch kommt...

Foto Koichi Toyama:
      [A FINAL FAREWELL] (©SNK Playmore)
      "To all of our customers who have purchased NEOGEO ROM cartridges up till now, thank you very much. We offer our most heartfelt gratitude for your loyal patronage over these 14 full years and hope for your continued support for our games on the many other platforms we will provide products for in the future. NEOGEO fans rule!"
      planet-snk.de