Universe Bios 3.2 released.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• kommt man beim ng wirklich ohne snk code aus bei einem eigenen game? habe für den neo geo noch wie was programmiert, aber beim gba geht es z.b. nicht. damit da das game überhaupt startet, kommt man da nicht um nintendoeigenen code herum beim "bootvorgang". denke mal, wird beim neo geo ähnlich sein, sonst bräucht man ja nur einen durchschleifadapter bei aes und mvs games untereinander und nicht extra hardware dazwischen, damit es läuft.
      "Der Spiegel ist schon lange nicht mehr das, was er nie war."

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von namenlos ()

• Ach, in den jap- Arcades findest du auch 161 in 1 Module manchmal und für die gibt es sicher kein grünes Licht^^

Und ja

Our NEO·GEO™ software is not officialy licensed, designed, manufactured, distributed or endorsed by SNK/Playmore corp. of Japan.

;)

ngdevteam.com/index.php?option…ontent&view=article&id=46
      Das 1 x 1 der Neo Geo Sammler:
      Softcases für die Nase, Hardcases für das Regal

ミ ュ ン ヘ ン のNEO GEOやろう No 1
    • Alexis schrieb:

So you tell me, that images I payed for and which u send me via mail are defective when I burn them more that once on a chip? C'mon...

I will do the following:
      - remove all ads for the 3.2 version
      - remove the bios from seperate selling
      - still offer a modification for: modding a neo geo with a socket and of course the service for burning the free available version which was sent to me by the costumer himself. I just burn it then for free. The customer has to pay the modification (soldering etc..) and the eprom itself. Not the burning, not the bios.

Of course all 3.1 or earlier related.

Yes this is fine providing you do remove all 3.2 related things including the pictures and mention in your signature. I will stand by my word in what I mentioned to shan going forward into the future providing you stick by those terms I set out to him. Once I see all 3.2 related things are removed I will also remove my post on the main universebios.com webpage.

Raz
    • As I have mentioned to shan SNK/playmore in Japan have been repairing NeoGeo systems in Japan for a long time. These repaired systems come back from them to their customers with a univerbios installed. shan let me know that he is aware of this fact. I also let him know that you can find the universe bios in neogeo games officially released on other consoles (Wii virtual store, xbox etc). Please stop this talk of weather there is an agreement or not between myself SNK or any other party and let the facts speak for themselves. For those that don't know the universe bios was released way back in 2002 and has been available with the terms attached as laid out on the universe bios homepage page. I do not hide this page in anyway. It displayed clearly on the bottom of the universebios settings page. Its displayed on universebios chips coming out of SNKs own repair shops.

I think I have made the point quite clear as to why I am upset with what Alexis has been doing. I am sure anyone of you in my position would be the same and just to make it crystal clear I will state it again.

After entering into a trusted agreement over one year ago in which both myself and Alexis would make a small peice of money. I had Alexis take 100% of the money, hide this fact and give nothing back to myself. Let me be 100% clear here that this agreement meant that Alexis made the money of not only 100% of what he charged for his mod work (I wanted nothing of that) but also a large percentage of the universebios RRP that was supplied with that work. He decided he should keep everything and give me nothing of what we agreed. He also agreed at the time that he would not sell the universe bios at all as a stand alone product but only as included in a universe bios socket mod work.

On top of that he gave a 100% clear impression to anyone he did a universe bios mod for think they were getting an original when he knew for a 100% fact they were getting a fake copy of one image instead of a personal to them unique universe bios image with full future upgrade rights (I would upgrade) that he would not even be responsible for doing (the upgrade).

In any other forum the last point alone would have you banned for life from that forum for just ripping off its own users.

I hope this clears up everything in relation to this matter.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Razoola ()

• Raz, as you can see I am really interested in solving our issue which was clearly caused by me due to not accepting your terms.
      I could write you a private message but I want that ppl know I regret my past actions.

So please let me make a final offer from my side which also includes a big apology from me to you for doing this. I am still interested in doing business with you, following your terms.

First:
      I did 3 (in words: three) modifications including the latest Universe Bios (3.1 then) and only payed for one of them. Also I sold one 3.2 Universe Bios seperately already. This makes a total of three unpayed Bios'es. I am willing to pay you those 3 via PayPal back.

Second:
      I will still offer my modifications here and on my webpage or anywhere else.
      The main difference here is that the customer only pays for the modification (soldering, eprom, socket, shipping) and not for the free available 3.1 Bios, nor for burning it to the eprom. Also I will make it clear to the customer that he will get the latest free available Bios from universebios.com without any upgrade rights from your side.
      I will also offer a modification with a Universe Bios 3.2 which will be more expensive of course and I will make it clear to the customer, that he will get an official 3.2 Bios from me which I got from you by paying for it with upgrade rights.

Also it must be clear via your page, that I am allowed to do this by removing this text from the page and put me on the 3rd party installers list again.

I am really sorry for all this and hope we can start over again?

Best Regards,
      Alexis
    • First off I want that thank you for your apology. For me personally that means a lot above everything else.

Secondly I do not want the money for those things you have done against our previous agreement. There is no real way that situation can now be fixed for those people who have that image. When they come forward for an upgrade I will work something out with them at that time.

I also accept everything else you suggest apart from adding you back to the 3rd party installers list or allowing you to sell unibios 3.2 in any way at this time. I will require that you place a link on your page/ads to universebios.com to purchase the latest version if your customer should choose to. Once you have made those other changes you suggest to your ads and sig etc, made it clear to your your customers they are only getting the latest free version (and it should be the free version from the web page only). I will then remove what I put on the main universe bios page.

As I mentioned with shan I am willing to try again in the future to work with you and allow you to once again be an official installer of the universe bios, advertise and install the latest version only but please understand I first need to see that you can keep your word on what we are agreeing here now ok?

If you are happy with this please go ahead and make the changes, I will then make the changes on the main universe bios page and we can consider this situation resolved. I will then contact you again at a future date (within the time I mentioned to shan) when I feel I am ready to give it another try with you. At that point you can be added again as a third party installer with the same agreement we had in the past. When this happens in the future I will also come here to the forum and make it clear we have this new agreement to try again.

Raz
    • Alexis schrieb:

Hi Raz,

please check my signature, ad and my webpage and confirm that everything is okay with the changes I made.
      I am waiting for your response and will also wait until you contact me again for being a 3rd party installer.

Apologies, again! Hope to hear from you soon,

Alexis

Everything I see already is fine so far, I just ask that in your ad and on the web page where you state the latest freely available version that you also add that its version 3.1. You can do that by simply adding it in brackets after the statement, ie in your ad, 'Ich verbaue das aktuellste, frei verfügbare Unibios (3.1) von universebios.com'. If you can do that on the web page and ad then you will be fully keeping your side of the deal.

This agreement then means at that point that I am granting you (Alexis only) permission to give the free version of the universe bios only (3.1) with your mods to your customers on EPROM. If anyone tells you that you are still breaking the universe bios terms of service you can point them to this post or to me directly and I will let them know you have my permission to give version 3.1 (or earlier) version of the universe bios only.

I will keep my word and contact you again in the future and we can try again to work together with the latest version. I will go ahead now and remove the post of the universe bios web page in the faith that you will make that final amendment above.

Regards, Raz