[PC/XBO/XBS] I Am Fish

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [PC/XBO/XBS] I Am Fish

Junge, es gibt ja schon viele kuriose Games, aber das hat mir dann doch sofort ein Lachen geraubt. Hat was von der Flucht von Nemo aus der Zahnarztpraxis. Ich glaube, das wird ein Must have für mich :lol:

The developers behind Surgeon Simulator have teamed up with the publisher of Human Fall Flat to launch a brand-new trailer for “I Am Fish”, the o-fish-al successor to the smash-hit game I Am Bread.

I Am Fish is a charming adventure starring four intrepid fish friends, forcibly separated from their home in a pet shop fish tank. Throughout the game, players will join them as they swim, fly, roll, and chomp their way to the open ocean from the far-flung corners of Barnardshire (the smallest county in England) in their bid for freedom and to reunite once again.

The game features four playable fish: a Goldfish, Pufferfish, Flying Fish, and Piranha each with their own unique personality, abilities, and aquatic adventuring styles. Today’s trailer shows just how deeply these plucky explorers can think outside the bowl on their journey to fishy freedom. Fans of charming, daresay...wholesome...fun will be challenged to bring the four piscine pet shop pals back together through hilarious physics-based challenges!

Whilst sleepy Barnardshire is an idyllic coastal hideaway, it isn’t without its dangers! Our four fin-tastic friends will have to navigate threats such as crossing roads, traversing rooftops, dodging deep fat fryers and avoiding hungry wildlife, making e-fish-ient use of jars, wheeled mop buckets, and more to reach the final goal — the deep, vast ocean!

Wanna-be fish friends can wishlist I Am Fish on Steam to stay updated on the latest news about the game. Join the I Am Fish Discord to be the first to be notified when the game is accessible via exclusive playtests and a demo over the coming weeks.

If you are fishing for more gameplay content for I Am Fish, gamers can ‘tuna’ into streams from legendary content creators LIRIK, DanTDM, and DrLupo on Twitch.

DanTDM: twitch.tv/dantdm — Thursday, May 27 – 12:30 p.m. PDT / 8:30 p.m. BST
      DrLupo: twitch.tv/drlupo — Saturday, May 29 – Tune into DrLupo's social channels for time
      LIRIK: twitch.tv/lirik — Friday, May 28 – 3 p.m. PDT / 11 p.m. BST

Der beste Grund auf einen Berg zu steigen ist..... weil er da ist!

James T. Kirk
    • Wer´s kauft, tut sogar was Gutes!

There’s one game looking to make a splash in June, and that game is I Am Fish, the aquatic adventuring epic from the fine folks at Bossa Studios and Curve Digital. Beginning today, Steam users can grab the I Am Fish demo and get hands-on with the opening “Goldfish” level!

Join our small-scale hero in making a break for freedom to the sanctuary of the sea. Navigate the busy town in the heart of Barnardshire county, rolling across rooftops and dodging crosstown traffic. The ocean is so close, but if you’re familiar with games from Bossa Studios, you know it can’t be that easy, right? Good thing you’ll have the option to replay the demo to improve your performance and boost your star rating. Aim for a quick time and avoid dying to unlock the elusive five stars!

In addition to the demo, Curve Digital and Bossa Studios are proud to announce their partnership with Whale and Dolphin Conservation [US] [EU/UK]. WDC is a UK-registered charity (no. 1014705) and is the leading global charity dedicated to the protection of whales and dolphins. With a vision of a world where every whale and dolphin is safe and free, WDC fights for the survival of these beautiful creatures by ending captivity, stopping whaling, preventing deaths in nets, and creating healthy seas. A donation from the sale of each copy of I Am Fish sold on Steam will go directly to WDC.

"We are so grateful for support we’ve received from our friends in the video games industry over the last 12 months, which has had a huge impact on us being able to keep up our vital work protecting whales and dolphins in some uniquely challenging times," said Abbie Cheesman, Partnerships Manager at Whale and Dolphin Conservation. “Bossa and Curve have thought outside the bowl and chosen to help support our work to protect these amazing creatures through sales of the game on Steam, and we couldn’t be more delighted to work with them.”

Curve Digital Vice President Gary Rowe adds, “Protecting fish is the number one priority in I Am Fish, so it only makes sense to offer a way for fans of the game to help protect these animals we know and love.”

James T. Kirk
    • Am 16. September ist es dann so weit - u.a. auch direkt im Xbox Gamepass für Konsolen + PC!

The so-fish-ticated folks at Curve Digital and Bossa Studios are whaley excited to announce that I Am Fish will release on Steam, Xbox stores, and Xbox Game Pass for consoles and PC on September 16, 2021. Witness the many dangers a fish can encounter when separated from its friends in today’s launch date trailer.

Based within the shared universe of Surgeon Simulator and I Am Bread, it doesn’t take a brain sturgeon to understand that Bossa Studios developed I Am Fish as a “fish out of water” story and then takes it to some dark places, innovating on the experience with its own signature play on controls, perfect for a physics-based action-adventure platformer. Appearances can be deceiving, and the charming setting of I Am Fish can fool the unprepared with its numerous brutally fish-cious ways to turn our four piscine pals into dried-out husks of their former selves. Players will need to skillfully swim, fly, roll, and chomp their way through the many hazards within Barnardshire ... and beyond!

“Like many titles Bossa Studios has worked on, I Am Fish started as a prototype that was initially quite difficult, but got some great reactions from people within the studio,” said Luke Williams, lead game designer at Bossa Studios. “For the full game, we knew we wanted to expand it beyond just a fish in a bowl, both mechanically and thematically. I think players will enjoy seeing the precarious situations these fish will get into!”

Keep your friends close, and your anemones closer! Our fin-tastic four will need to navigate numerous threats such as crossing roads, inconspicuously moving through a nightclub, navigating sewers filled with hypodermic needles, and avoiding hungry wildlife. However, there are ways to make e-fish-ient use of jars, wheeled mop buckets, and more to reach the final goal — the deep, vast ocean! (We’re piranha roll with these puns!)

Developed in Unity, I Am Fish uses volumetric lighting from Unity’s High Definition Render Pipeline (HDRP). Also building on this render pipeline is Bossa Studios’ own custom water rendering solution, which works across Xbox generations, with faster performance on Xbox Series X|S.

James T. Kirk
    • Ich habe jetzt die ersten beiden Level hinter mir und bin nicht so richtig begeistert. Die Idee und der Stil sind witzig. Allerdings ruiniert die nervige Steuerung den Spielspaß leider ziemlich nachhaltig. Es wirkt auch noch ein wenig buggy. Mehr als 6/10 würde ich daher aktuell nicht vergeben. Sehr schade eigentlich...
    • Ja, 'Findet Nemo' diente offensichtlich als Vorbild, und das ist auch alles ganz niedlich. Wenn es sich doch nur nicht so bescheiden spielen ließe. Ich habe gerade Level 3 abgeschlossen, und bin zunehmend verwundert über die vergleichsweise guten Wertungen. Weiterhin frage ich mich vor allem ernsthaft, was sich die Bossa Studios bei der Steuerung dachten. Das ist die nervigste, unbefriedigendste Steuerung seit... seit... ja, seit I Am Bread. :cursing:
    • Hab nun in den Xbox Einstellungen die Y-Achse umgekehrt. Leider gibt es diese Option nicht im Spiel selbst. Seh r schwach - das gehört imo seit vielen Jahren zum absoluten Standard.

Damit ist es für mich nun deutlich leichter.
      1 Durchgang 21 Minuten 2 Tode. Aber es gibt viele Wege und die Brotkrumen wollen auch noch alle gefunden werden.

Ist halt sehr träge, aber entspricht genau einer Marble Steuerung nun halt erschwert durch das Wasser in der Kugel. Ähnelt ein wenig einer Eisbahn, nur nicht schnell sondern langsam.

James T. Kirk
    • Wenn es sich wie Marble Madness oder Monkey Ball steuern würde, hätte ich gar kein Problem damit, ganz im Gegenteil. Ich liebe Monkey Ball. Aber es steuert sich eben so furchtbar träge. Kein Mensch mag rutschige Eis- oder träge Unterwasserlevel. Und das Spiel besteht ja aus praktisch nichts anderem. Deshalb tue ich es mir auch nicht an, nach dem Brot zu suchen. Alle Teile zu finden, ist wahrscheinlich ohnehin kaum schaffbar. Jedenfalls haben aktuell nur 0,51% der Spieler die GS dafür erhalten, alle Brotteile überhaupt nur in einem Level zu finden.

;)