Ein neue Atari Lynx "Mystery" spiel fur die Gemtos (fransozische show)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Ein neue Atari Lynx "Mystery" spiel fur die Gemtos (fransozische show)

Sorry, will write in englis.

The Gemtos is a french convention that will held in less than 2 moths in France.
      For the occasion, I will release the game I am working on for the coding contest ("create a puzzle game like a Puzzle Bobble or a Candy Crush for an Atrai machine")

It will be an Atari Lynx game, in tate mode, featuring Leaf from Ynxa.
      It will not be a Puzzle Bobble like or Candy Crush like, but inspired by another series of puzzle game (but with some differences)

As I don't want to reveal the game before the deadline of the contest (at the convention), I cannot show final artwork or screenshot.
      It will be a very limited release, but I also don't want to keep it limited to only Gemtos visitors (it is always frustrating to not being able to get a game that was available only during this kind of event). I cannot also afford to "over-produce" (especially for a puzzle game that usually sell in low numbers), so here is the deal:
      Everyone interested to get the game can send me a mail or a private message before March, 22 to book one game. Then I will order packaging for prorder + 10/15 for the Gemtos. Eventually, if some games are still available, they will be put on yastuna-games.com afterwards, but no guarantee.

More details here:
      An Atari Lynx Mystery release coming soon (mailchi.mp)