SOVIETBORGS by Retro Sumus (Xenocider devs)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• SOVIETBORGS by Retro Sumus (Xenocider devs)

On November 9, 1989, 11:14 pm, the KGB's glorious electronic brain, Tovarishch-Prime, became self-aware, and immediately managed to take control of Arpanet, triggering the detonation of all capitalist thermo-nuclear devices inside their own silos.

Today, 25 years later, the West remains a nuclear wasteland. But like cockroaches, there are still some pockets of resistance and free-thinking threatening our workers' paradise. In these forsaken locations, new mutant races have emerged due to radiation and their sickening capitalist mind.

Fortunately, the Soviet People have developed a new unit of the illustrious Red Army, the SovietBorgs. Half man, half machine, all proletarian, they can go where no one else can, inmune to radiation, and liberate all new capitalist races from their pitiful existence.

Join the SovietBorgs. Become a part of their prestigious present and future, travel the world pacifying all the hotbeds of belligerence. Let the dream world of our venerable Tovarishch-Prime finally become a reality for all.

:!: :!: Let's pacify the West! :!: :!:

Only Tovarishch-Prime is eternal.

--

Some previous teasers: :D

twitter.com/RetroSumus/status/1772944906832490858

twitter.com/RetroSumus/status/1775989570363899940

twitter.com/RetroSumus/status/1778186199779451022

twitter.com/RetroSumus/status/1780361910120071461

--

Coming (hopefully) soon for Dreamcast, Mega Drive / Genesis and, well, who knows.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von hombreimaginario ()

• I'm very curious.
      Your teaser with the zombie is pixel art, typical for the MD.
      But then we also see shaded 3D gauroud shaded characters in other teasers... Makes me wonder if the game will look either vastly different between MD and DC, or if you're going for the pre-rendered look for sprites on MD based on the DC's 3D models? If so that can also look really cool if you clean up the sprites nicely to not be a grainy mess in 16 colors...

I know you're probably not gonna say anything now but those are my first thoughts. Very interesting!
      Bluntman3000: "bin in mpnchtennünchrn"